Sabine tagged me to write 6 things I love. So in nice bullet points below...
- My Joe, and my fantastic family (immediate and extended, Mine and Joes) and my beautiful friends. (old and new) I've put them all under the one point so that i can have more other things i love. Its cheating a bit...
- Melbourne. I moved here a year ago but i am still in love with this city.
- Pussycats. So soft and snuggly and i miss having one. I try to get kitten love with the neighborhood cats but i'm just a wee bit too needy for them and they tend to ignore me. Or they're too cool.
- Food. Mostly all food... well actually only some food... but the yummy ones.
- Freshly washed sheets that have been hung out to dry... then lying in bed in those freshly washed sheets with no immediate plans. Maybe a friend with me.
- The fact that i'm going to see my beautiful sister and the fantastic beautiful Harry next week! I do love that. I'll leave you with a picture of him. Just because i think he's the most beautiful baby in the world